Pay tribute to an impactful person in your life touched by transplant by creating a giving page in their honor or memory. Create a giving page:
- To honor a living donor.
- In memory and in gratitude for an organ donor.
- In memory of a loved one whose life was extended because of a life-saving transplant.
- In memory of a loved one who was unable to receive a life-saving transplant in time.
- To honor a caretaker.
Why does UNOS
need your support?
- More than 113,000 people are on the waitlist for an organ today.
- A new person is added to the list every 10 minutes. Today, 18 candidates will die waiting for an organ.
- Every day about 100 lives are saved by organ transplant, but we think this number should be higher. You can make that happen.
- Complex challenges exist within transplantation that require innovative solutions. Organ preservation, transportation, logistics, and transplant data management are all areas in need of research funding.
- With 35 years of experience as the nation’s transplant system and decades of data, UNOS is uniquely situated to address these problems, but we can’t do it alone.
Your support and the awareness you raise for organ donation through your giving page helps UNOS save more lives through improvements to the organ donation and transplant system. Thank you.